Hermaphrodite comes from thw word Hermaphroditus, the son of Hermes and Aphrodite who was fused with a nymph, resulting in one individual possessing physical traits of both sexes
Points:
One:
People are psychologically neutral at birth, so if treated and socialized as a male, a child will grow up as a male.
Two:
A "third" sex is not accepted in most religions and societies.
Three:
Not only is is a social issue but it is also a health risk, if the sex is not decided and changed.

I agree with your prognosis of how a person will grow up. I also support the use of sex-reassignment therapy in cases such as hermaphrodites or gender identity disorder. Although would it be possible for you to elaborate on your points.
ReplyDeleteI think that this is a great start and I really enjoy the layout. I think that the three points are agreat start and if you want to elaborate and make it better then maybe you can add your actual debate on here. But i think it is a really great start. Oh and also i really like the connection with the picture!:)<3
ReplyDeletei agree with alex it is a good start and your three points are and relevant but maybe you would like to elaborate more on them. the layout is very nice and good thinking with the picture and adding a desciption about it :)
ReplyDelete